NINA'S MEMOIRS.

Saturday 31 August 2013

HE BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE

We met in a weird place and every week I saw you at least two times. We never spoke until after about 3 months, and we sort of just hit it off well. I was comfortable talking to you and being around you, I guess I told you too much crap(crap I should have kept to myself). You promised me you would be that friend I really needed, that was during our 3rd real conversation. I told you I was falling for you when you insisted for the truth( but I guess you already knew that), that was during our 6th real conversation.
A good friend of mine thinks there's some strong magnetism between me and relationships that can never, ever work. I think I agree...
...I had known you for a short time, and you had surprised me, totally. You were nothing like I had thought you to be.There were three of us in that room that evening, and I listened to you talk about her, for about 30 minutes, and it dawned on me that you would always belong to her, for a long time to come. You had met a girl a long while back, she took you by surprise, took your breath away. You had been through every single thing that two people could possibly ever go through together. You had loved her, you had 'hated' her, you had technically proposed to her, virtually though. You had found each other.
You had told me that you were having problems, I told you I genuinely hoped you would work things out. You weren't sure if the fire was still there. You had gotten back together because she needed you.
Are you trying to work things out? I hope so. I might feel a lot of things but I told you that you are a good person, and I want you to be happy, with her.
I wish she would realize that she is loved, and I hope she talks about you with an equal passion like you do her.
I am a sad, just a little. I might have walked in on something that I knew deep down had a 1-5% chance of working, might have taken my heart on another roller coaster that didn't end so well but I should be smiling, and I am smiling because...
I have to let you go, you belong to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment